Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

New years are like new babies...we have lots of expectations, hopes, and dreams for them. We always expect they will bring us more than they can and we never anticipate their disappointments.
This year I'm hoping will bring me the will to do paperwork in my office at least 3 hours a week, the strength to hold my temper when I feel passionately that someone has wronged another, and the discipline to write another article on Selective Mutism. Of course this year will have me improving my health in all sorts of ways like walking, eating healthier, perusing the latest articles on staying younger, and possibly averting that hip replacement for just one more year. Last, but certainly not least, this year will have me holding my family closer and tighter than ever before while we explore many new experiences together....I hope you don't disappoint dear 2009! Looking forward to Mr. Obama and friends....Marian

No comments:

Post a Comment